Sunday 26 March 2017

Symentha-My Music is My Greatest Teacher

My Music is my greatest teacher

I thank god for music.  For me, music is the place where I get to feel my emotions, get back into my body and tap into  my Heart. It wasn't until my late 20's that I discovered my deep love for writing music-music that seemed to come through me from a higher place. 
This greater power seems to tap into my heart and soul, take my life lessons and make them into songs for my body and being to heal through.

My music is my greatest teacher. 

I remember the first time I picked up a guitar when I was in my 20's and wrote my first song. It felt like I was in a trance as I looked down at the paper that was wet with my tears from sort of disappearing into a dream state and upon my return had written a song.  The song that came through was about my mother, A River in my Soul. I was in an acting class at the time and this project of releasing what we were feeling inside, showed me that my music is a healing tool for me, which propelled me to step away from acting and into my music.  

Over the next few years I was in and out of a few bands and because of my job, spending most of my life on the road as a Hemp Food Educator, gave me lots of time to write and be with myself.  My Road Warrior Ways, was the perfect space to turn my life lessons into songs, heal myself from a very toxic past and share the truth about hemp and health to those who wanted to take their health into their own hands.  This is my life: Health, Music, Love. When I have this holy trilogy in harmony, everything flows.
xo

Symentha
PS-You can check out my music samples here: Symentha's Music Also, I've created a Healthy Rockstar FB page and group, to help support musicians that are on the road and/or trying to stay healthy-Healthy Rockstar FB Page AND you can sign up here:Healthy Rockstar Program  to receive an e-book and many healthy videos to show you easy tips, tools and tricks to be your best while you share you magic with the world! I'm here to connect with anyone that has health questions and look forward to sharing the stage with you! xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment