Monday 16 March 2015

Proof Of Change

 
To my World Wide Family
New Album Approaching
Due May 29th 2015
#ProofOfChange
 
 



I am Writing tonight because im just hyped about this New Album. It has been some time since I released an album and not just any artwork, an album that took me a couple years to put together. Lots of deep thinking, emotions, reflections, heart ache, and happiness, personal changes all went into this album. It is called Proof Of Change. Proof their can be change in the world, in our personal lives, change in the lives of others, and a change in the way we use our talents to influence others. Allow the door to open to the intelligent artists out there that are using their gifts for good. Music is powerful and we can either change lives, or corrupt minds. The story behind this album is exactly this, Proof that we can change.
 
  I Had lost my way years ago almost 6 now, and was trapped in a vicious, vicious cycle. I thought that forever I would be stuck in this nightmare. I didn't believe in myself, I was tempted by darkness to achieve my goals. Consumed by addictions, living under this fog of misery. A Clouded judgment where money become more important than anything, and where my mind was lost and numb to the pains of life. A future of happiness couldn't be seen, and the nightmares occur to this day. Causing mental chaos but, i have since changed my ways, Im not out their pushing the poison, im doing whatever I can to mend broken shards, and tainted minds.
 
  Pushing Faith to those who have non, and I Mean faith in themselves, in the ones around them, in happiness, love, Dreams. I went from being surrounded by friends who were not who they said they were. Who would continue to push me to darkness a fate worse than being alone. I am a Husband to a loving Wife, and a father to 2 beautiful children. Living legit , with faith and the mind to help others onto a path of positive changes. This album is based of all this, and to me is the proof of my change. I hope to that this album could be the Proof of change you've always needed, to know your not alone in these chaotic and frightening times. That if we try hard enough, and work together we can change the outcome of our lives, to create a positive lifestyle. This is my introduction blog to the album to be released May 29th 2015 which is the Start of the RISE UP TOUR #ProofOfChange

No comments:

Post a Comment