Sunday 15 February 2015

Hear Michelle Simpson's Rocking Voice

A Classic Rocking Singer Songwriter



Well here it goes....my first Blog ever!  Wow, what can I say- this has been an amazing year! It was a very busy year; it cruised by so quickly. It was filled with highs, lows and a lot of personal growth.  
Entering 2014, I suffered the biggest loss I have ever experienced in my life.  I had to say goodbye to my Mom.  She was and always will be one of the most amazing women I know.  I used to always say to her that she was my angel here on earth.   Now she is my Angel in Heaven!  
She always taught me to believe in my dreams and to work hard to accomplish them.  My Mom was and will always be my #1 supporter!
Musically it was an incredible year!   I released my single “Waiting By the Phone” (produced in L.A., by David Snow).  I also have been working with JF Roy (His band is JFR), to complete my 2nd album.
I am very excited, as it will be released in the spring.  
Working with Rosner Management, has provided some amazing opportunities for me as well.  The spring and fall Cyber Tours were great.  I got to work with some pretty amazing talent.  Team Rosner Rocks!
I will also be releasing my first ever music video for my song “Love Gives You No Guarantees”.  What an amazing experience.   I cannot in words tell you how amazing everyone was.   I am so grateful to everyone who was a part of making this such an amazing experience!!! Thanks a million to everyone who helped make my dreams a reality! I also want to give a huge Thank You to our sponsors: SA TRACKWORKS, BRANDMAX and TED MATHESON MEN’S WEAR.  
There are so many wonderful things happening in 2015!  With the YouTube Challenge, Cyber Tour 2015, as well as the launching of Artistdeals.ca, as well as the Spring “Rise Up” Tour in May- and that’s just the beginning!  I will keep everyone posted for upcoming events and happenings.  Once again, thank you for your support!
-Michelle Simpson

1 comment: